Jul 31, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Sheesh, where did the weekend go? And why is it that doing nothing causes me to want to nap incessantly?

FRIDAY: I woke up sleepy but perked up REAL fast at the realization that I would be headed to the beach with my bestest as soon as I was packed and caffeinated. I threw some snacks and waters in a beach bag and hit the road. We spent ALLL DAY at the beach, enjoying the sun and waves and even listened to a quirky rendition of "Brown Eyed Girl" while eating lunch on the sand. It was a phenomenal day and I have a sunburn to prove it. (ouch) I left the beach sun kissed and sleepy. I got home in time to shower and get ready for sushi and fro yo with PT and ended the night with a movie.

SATURDAY: I made french toast and PT and I headed for Starbucks. After our coffees we headed to his parents house to lay by the pool (I layered 50 spf all over my body). After an entire day at the beach, I wasn't braving the sun any longer so I spent most of the day popping in and out of the house and reading a book. After we showered we went out to a steak house with PT's parents. My favorite part was the bread they gave us. I'm a carbaholic. After dinner we hung out at his parent's house a little longer and then headed back to the Bettelli residence just in time to watch a TLC special on Nick Lachey's wedding (Yes, I purposely sat down to watch this and yes, I found it insanely interesting).

SUNDAY: We woke up and went to church. Afterward we went out to lunch and got back just in time to nap during the thunderstorm. The rest of the evening includes playing Chutes and Ladders with my nephew and watching the Bachelorette: Men Tell All (you guys will soon realize I am not at all kidding about this reality TV addiction).

Weekend Rating: Short &Sweet

1 comment:

  1. I have the same obsession with reality television and I often get made fun of.

    ReplyDelete