Aug 28, 2011

handyWOman.

So this weekend, while PT was out of town I decided it would be a great time to put shelves up in our bedroom. Mistake # 1. Although I have never attempted anything involving tools I figured it couldn't be that hard....it came with directions after all. Mistake # 2. While the instructions did not call for a drill, I thought it'd be cool to try out and probably save me some time screwing things into the wall. Mistake # 3. In the end, the shelves were up. I doubt their ability to actually hold anything but after the work I put into it, I was far too stubborn to take them down. I learned a few lessons during this process: Handy work is not my calling. Instructions are never what they seem. And drills are no joke. I'll be sure to keep these things in my mind when I take on my next "project".

No comments:

Post a Comment