Is it seriously Monday? I have a feeling in about a week these Monday posts are going to be alarmingly passive aggressive considering I'll be back to waking up to an alarm every morning! Ah! Reality is starting to set it that I will not be on summer vacation any longer. OUCH. But anyhoo--on to the weekend wrap up:
Technically my weekend started on Thursday this week because my dear husband unexpectedly had to visit Miami to take a test (the test was supposed to be in Tampa, but checking the location didn't come until much later) so we booked a hotel room and jetted off to Miami Thursday night for his Friday morning test. We drove 4 hours, checked in, ordered delivery and got into bed in time to turn on Jersey Shore.
FRIDAY: We got up early for breakfast in the lobby of the hotel, PT went to take his test, I wished him good luck and went to the gym. 2 hours and 2 episodes of Teen Mom later PT was back and we hit the road again. We got to my parents house and ran to the mall to provide moral support for my brother's job interview (and shop, well mostly to shop) and got fro yo. Then headed back to the parentals to get ready to go out for Jennifer's birthday dinner celebration. The celebration was fun until I got lost on a dark random road with a dead phone and a gas light on. So happy that I am alive and blogging today. I spent a good amount of time thanking the Lord for this one.
SATURDAY: Woke up early and the boys went golfing while I headed to Jenn's to lay out and BBQ. It rained so we played pool and ate inside and just about the time the sun came out again I was headed back home to get ready for dinner with the fam:) We spent the rest of the evening lounging and complaining about how full we were from the chicken gyros and how good the food was at dinner.
SUNDAY: We woke up and went to church and lunch and headed back home for some Sunday laziness and game night. Mom made lasagna and a pepperoni loaf and this was when I came to realization that not only my weekends, but my entire life revolves around food. We played some games and headed back to the Bettelli's for a Brothers and Sisters marathon.
Weekend Rating: Borderline Gluttonous.
Aug 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment