Ohmyword. This is awkward. It's kinda like that feeling when you've been avoiding someone's phone calls for a week or two and then you run into them somewhere...(okay not nearly that awkward but I'm trying to add dramatic effect to my long absence from the blogosphere).
It's been far too long since I've blogged. So much time has passed and so many fun things have happened that I feel like I have so much to say and nothing to say all at the same time!
I guess I'll start with the present. I am busy! These little kiddies are keeping me on my toes, and under the weather. I've been sick every other week since the end of September--but they are sweet as can be and I've never received so many get well cards in my life. I CANNOT believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner and then on to CHRISTMAS. I'm already getting in the Christmas mood. Justin Bieber's mistletoe has been blaring since it came out and I'm still not ready to take it off repeat.
Since I've been gone, I've celebrated my fantastic husband's birthday, attended some Florida State football games, spent endless hours grading spelling tests and mental math quizzes, and celebrated my mother's 50th birthday! I'm way behind is giving my tributes to these special people but I will be giving them their due posts. . . eventually.
I am alive, and well (aside from the constant stuffy nose) and will be back soon!
Nov 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment