Nov 28, 2012

Oh, Baby.



Yep folks, it's official. PT and I are expecting a marvelous little human being in May! I know, I can hardly believe it. It feels so surreal. "Baby, baby, baby, ohhh" by my main man JB keeps playing over and over in my head. I can't stop it. I. AM. SO. EXCITED.

It seems like every week is a VICTORY. I am constantly updating people on my little babe's progress, the size of a green olive, the size of an orange, hair, finger nails, etc. It's worse than the mom with a dozen pictures! It's just me spouting off what's going on in my womb but I can't help it! Did I mention I. AM. SO. EXCITED. ?

We find out the baby's sex right before Christmas!!! (fingers crossed the babe is awake and a ham for the ultrasound tech) It's going to be a fun filled shopping adventure all Christmas break. I. AM. SO. EXCITED.

One of the most exciting things for me is knowing how much love this little one is already receiving. I couldn't ask for more caring, loving and excited friends and family. As if my excitement isn't enough, this baby has more than it's fair share of prayers coming it's way. For that, I am so incredibly thankful. PT and I are so blessed beyond words and I cannot wait to meet this little bundle of love and cuteness. May is right around the corner...right?

I. AM. SO. EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment