"The thing I love most about my home is who I share it with." Truth. I'd be happy anywhere as long as I had my family. Just so happens God decided that place should be the most perfect amazing house I could have asked for! I feel SO blessed. After searching for what felt like years, God gave us the perfect place to call home. Picture this: I'm 9 months pregnant, Peter is graduating like, yesterday and it's time for him to start work...4 hours from where we are living at the current moment. We've looked at 1000+ homes in Clearwater, fallen in love with some, only to be broken up with due to a number of different reasons. I was beginning to think we were never going to find "the one". I was getting desperate. At one point I think I told Peter I would be fine living on a camp site in an RV and eating hot dogs every night (which IDK sounds kind of OK to me...). Thankfully my husband is MUCH more patient and rational than I am and we waited. Weeks went by and the birth of our baby girl happened and at that moment, nothing else mattered. I could live ANYWHERE as long as I had this precious gift with me. The next day, our perfect house was ours. Gods timing is perfect. And although I try to resist it and do things my way, he continues to show me over and over that He's got it. He's in control. (thankfully!)We never stepped foot inside our house until the day we moved in. We had seen pictures and videos of it and had never even felt the space, or closets (most important;)); But once inside, everything was even better than we could have imagined. We love our home. God is so so good.

No comments:
Post a Comment