Jun 22, 2014

Beach Daze

Living in Clearwater has it's perks. One of them being very clear water 10 miles away from me at the beach. I don't take it for granted. Every time I drive over the beautiful bridge over teal blue water and sunny skies, leading down to that sandy paradise I want to snap a pic. (I usually don't because I am a large advocate of no texting and driving) Every now an again I am in bumper to bumper traffic so I can get a quick snap of the beautiful scenery. 

One of the best things about summertime at the beach is that my baby B loves it. She is a water baby for sure, which I am so happy about. My girl could sunbathe (sit in the sand filling a bucket and eating watermelon) for hours. And she looks darn cute doing it, if I do say so myself. 

I forsee many years of summers at the beach with this one:
            (Sandy feet are oh so sweet)

Happy Sunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment